Corn Onion Pudding
- 1 1/2 cups Milk
- 4 Eggs
- 3 tbsp Flour
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 3 (15-16 oz) Corn Kernels (drained & divided)
- 4 tbsp (1/2 stick) unsalted Butter (melted)
- 1 cup Red Onion (chopped)
- Preheat a baking dish, heat butter over medium heat; now mix onion and pan fry for about 5 minutes. Allow it to cool.
- Take a large bowl; mix milk eggs, sugar, salt, pepper, flour and remaining butter. Scrape in onion mixture and corn (drained). Smash remaining 1 can drain corn until smooth.
- Now mix the puree to bowl with custard mixture and blend well; transfer the content to prepared dish.
- Bake pudding until it begins to brown on top. Serve it immediately.