King Crab Appetizers
- 2 (12 oz) packages refrigerated Biscuit Dough
- 1 (8 oz) package Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1 (6 oz) can Crab Meat (drained)
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- 2 tbsp Green Onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Pinch Paprika
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Now lightly grease 12 tartlet pans.
- Mix cream cheese, crab, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, Cheddar cheese, green onions and Worcestershire sauce in a big bowl.
- Spoon out 1 tsp of mixture into tarts and garnish with paprika.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 15 to 20 minutes, or until light brown.
- You can freeze them and reheat before serving.