Oyster and Artichoke Soup
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 cup Butter
- ½ cup Onion (chopped)
- ½ cup Celery (chopped)
- 1 cup Chicken Stock
- 1 (8 oz) can quartered Artichoke Hearts (drained)
- 1 quart fresh Oysters (shucked and chopped)
- 3 cups Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Half-and-Half Cream
- Place a large saucepan on medium heat and melt butter.
- Add onion and celery. Sauté for 10 minutes till they turn tender.
- Pour in chicken stock and reduce heat to low. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Add artichokes and oysters. Simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Add heavy cream and half-and-half cream. Stir and cook for about 15 minutes, until heated through.
- Serve hot immediately.