|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 large Onions (sliced)
- Water (as required)
- 1 large ripe Tomato
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- ¾ cup fresh Lemon Juice
- 4 (8 ounce) cans Oysters
- 1 large ripe Tomato (diced)
- 3 Green Onions (chopped)
- 3/8 cup Ketchup
- ½ tsp Soy Sauce
- ½ tsp Garlic Salt
- 2 tbsp fresh Parsley (chopped)
- ½ tsp granulated Sugar
- Salt (to taste)
- Place a saucepan on medium heat and combine onions and enough water to cover them.
- Bring the mixture to simmer and cook till the onions are soft.
- Remove the pan from fire and drain the onions.
- Rinse the onions with cold water and drain.
- Make a large 'X', skin deep, on the top and bottom of the tomato.
- Place the tomato in the saucepan used for onions and add water to cover it.
- Simmer and cook till the tomato turns soft and the skin starts to peel off, for about 5 minutes.
- Remove the tomato from the pan and rinse under cold water.
- Gently peel the skin off the tomato and puree it in a blender.
- Combine together onions, olive oil and lemon juice in a large glass dish or bowl.
- Add oysters, pureed tomato, diced tomato, green onions, ketchup and soy sauce.
- Add garlic salt, parsley, sugar and salt. Mix well.