Lamb Chilli Fry
- 450 gms Lamb (cut into small pieces)
- 4 Tomatoes (chopped)
- 4 Onions (chopped)
- Cooking Oil
- Water as required
- Salt to taste
To make paste:
- 12 Green Chillies
- 1 inch piece Ginger
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- Coriander leaves (chopped)
- 4 Garlic Flakes
- Grind all the ingredients of the paste and keep it aside.
- Heat oil and fry onions till they turn light brown.
- Add ground paste to it and seethe on high flame.
- When oil starts separating from the mixture, add meat and salt.
- Add tomatoes when the meat becomes tender. Add little water.
- Cook it for about 10 minutes.
- Lamb Chilli Fry is ready.