Mexicali Pork Chops
|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 Onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 14.5 oz Tomatoes and Green Chili Peppers (diced)
- 1 cup Kernel Corn (whole)
- 4 Pork Chops (thick cut and butterflied)
- Melt half the butter in a skillet and sauté the onions and red and green bell peppers, for 5 minutes.
- Add the corn and tomatoes and then sauté for another 5 minutes.
- Transfer this mixture into a baking dish.
- Melt the remaining butter in a skillet cook the chops for 2 minutes till both sides are brown.
- Now, place the chops in the baking dish and then cover it with a foil.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 175 degrees C for 15 minutes.
- Serve 4