Garlic Herb Grilled Pork Tenderloin
|Calories Per Serving:
- 3 pounds Pork Tenderloin
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 3 cloves Garlic (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp fresh Thyme (chopped)
- 1/2 tbsp fresh Rosemary (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Black Pepper (ground)
- Make slits in the pork tenderloin and rub it thoroughly with olive oil.
- Into the slits and in the fat parts insert the garlic.
- Now, insert the thyme and rosemary into the slits.
- Now, season the tenderloin with salt and pepper.
- Heat the grill and lightly oil the grate.
- Place the pork on the grill and cook for 60 minutes while turning every 15 minutes.