- 500 gms Lamb Liver
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds paste
- 2 tbsp Ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Red chilli paste
- 2 Onions (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- 4 tbsp Oil
- Coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Dissolve salt in a pan of water.
- Boil the liver in it till it is almost tender.
- Drain water and cut the liver into thin slices.
- Rub liver pieces with the pastes.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and fry the onions till light brown.
- Add the liver pieces, sugar, coriander leaves and vinegar.
- Add 3 tbsp water also. Keep the flame low.
- Cover the dish with a lid and cook for 5 minutes till the water gets evaporated.
- Liver Masala is ready to serve.