Cheddar Mushroom Pork Steaks
|Calories Per Serving:
- 10.75 oz condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 11 oz condensed Cheese Soup
- 10.75 oz Milk
- 8 Pork Steaks (thick cut)
- 1 tbsp dried Oregano
- 1 tbsp dried Basil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Mix the mushroom soup, cheddar cheese soup and milk in a bowl.
- Sprinkle the steaks with oregano, basil, salt and pepper.
- In a baking dish pour two cups of the sauce and place the steaks in it. Then top the steaks with the remaining sauce.
- Bake at 190 degree C for 60 minutes. Then turn the steaks and then bake for another 30 minutes.