Strawberry Cup Cakes
- 2 cups Refined Flour
- ½ cup Walnut
- 2 Eggs (only egg white)
- 1 cup Sugar (powdered)
- 1 tbsp Baking Soda
- ½ tbsp Vanilla Essence
- ½ cup Refined Oil
- 10 oz Strawberries (frozen)
- Take a large bowl and combine flour, walnuts, sugar and baking soda.
- Take another bowl and mix egg white, vanilla essence and oil. Add strawberries to it.
- Now blend for few seconds until the strawberries are broken to medium pieces.
- Next, add flour mixture to it.
- Take muffins structures and grease them with a little oil.
- Pour the mixture into it.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Serve with strawberry and vanilla ice cream.