Country Apple Dumplings
|Calories Per Serving:
- 10 oz cans Refrigerated Crescent Roll Dough
- 2 large Granny Smith Apples (Peeled and Cored)
- 12 fluid oz can or bottle Mountain Dew
- 1 ½ cups White Sugar
- 1 cup Butter
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Cut the apples into 8 wedges and keep it aside. Separate the crescent roll dough into triangles.
- Roll each apple wedges in crescent roll dough starting at the smallest end. Pinch to seal and place in the baking dish.
- Stir in sugar and cinnamon to melted butter in a saucepan. Pour over the apple dumplings and then mountain dew over the dumplings.
- Bake the dumplings for 35-45 min in the preheated oven or until golden brown.