- 3-4 oz Heads of Frisee (coarsely chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Peel (finely grated)
- 4 1/2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 small heads of Belgian Endive (cut crosswise into thin strips)
- 2 small Jazz Apples (quartered & cored)
- 9 Radishes (trimmed & thinly sliced)
- 3 tbsp fresh Italian Parsley (coarsely chopped)
- 4 1/2 tbsp fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 large Shallot (finely chopped)
- Mix lemon juice, shallot (chopped) and lemon (grated) in a small bowl.
- Whisk in oil and season it with salt and pepper.
- Add apples, radishes, endive, frisee and parsley in a large bowl.
- Combine salad with dressing and serve it immediately.