Paneer Ki Kheer
- 1 1/2 cups Cow's Milk Chenna (crumbled)
- 2 L Milk
- 2 tbsp Rice Powder
- A few strands Saffron (Kesar)
- 1/4 tsp Green Cardamom Powder
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 8 Almonds (blanched and slivered)
- 8 Pistachios (blanched and slivered)
- In a deep pan, boil milk and simmer in low heat till thickened.
- In a small bowl, mix rice powder and water and add this to the milk and cook till it hickens more.
- Add saffron, almonds, pistachios and green cardamom powder and cook.
- Stir in the sugar and add chenna to the milk and cook for some more minutes.