- 500 gms Mutton
- 1 bunch Spinach Leaves
- 2 tbsp Tomato Puree
- 3 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
- 3 Onions (grounded to a paste)
- 1-1/2 Garlic
- 1-1/2 tsp Ginger
- 1/2 tsp Chilli powder
- 1 tsp Khus khus
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- Garam masala to sprinkle
- Boil spinach leaves and grind to make fine paste.
- Fry onion paste in oil till they become golden brown.
- Add garlic and ginger paste and again fry for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add mutton, khus khus, chilli powder and salt.
- Seethe on a medium flame until meat turns brown.
- Now add cumin powder, coriander powder, tomato powder and the ground spinach.
- Cover and simmer. Keep stirring occasionally till mutton is well done.
- Sprinkle it with garam masala.
- Saag Meat is ready.
- Serve with plain rice.