|Calories Per Serving:
- ½ tsp Cinnamon (ground)
- ½ tsp Ginger (ground)
- ½ tsp All Spice (ground)
- 1/3 tsp Cloves (ground)
- 1 cup White Sugar
- 2 cans frozen Orange Juice Concentrate
- 1½ Lemons (juiced)
- 8 cups Water
- 1 tbsp Orange Zest
- Pour 2 cups of water in a large saucepan and boil it.
- Remove from heat and mix in cinnamon, ginger, allspice and cloves.
- Cover the pan let it steep for 10 minutes.
- Prepare the frozen orange juice concentrate as per the directions on the can.
- Dissolve sugar in 1 cup of water.
- Add the sugar water to the spice mixture.
- Add orange juice, lemon juice and 5 cups of water to the mixture. Heat it well.
- Pour into serving cups and garnish with orange zest.