- 1/2 kg Mutton (cut into pieces)
- 1/2 inch piece of Ginger
- 2 Onions (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 cup Grated Coconut
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 2 cups Water
- Salt to taste
- Make fine paste of ginger and garlic.
- Heat little oil in a pan and fry ginger-garlic paste in it.
- Add onions and again fry well.
- Now add mutton pieces along with salt and water.
- Allow the mixture to cook.
- Blend coconut, ginger and pepper.
- Add the above coconut masala to the cooked meat.
- Allow it to boil till the mixture turns into thick gravy.
- Milagu Curry is ready. Serve it with rice or sambhar.