Cream Of Wild Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup Mushrooms (fresh and chopped)
- ½ cup Dried Mushrooms (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Spring Onions (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Carrot (grated)
- 2 tbsp Spinach (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Parsley (chopped)
- ½ cup Heavy Cream
- 2 tbsp Butter (salted)
- ½ tbsp Black Pepper (grounded)
- 8 tbsp Corn Flour
- 1 tbsp Ajinomoto
- 1 tbsp Chili Sauce
- 4 cups Chicken Stock
- Take a heavy bottom sauce pan and heat butter in it.
- Add mushrooms in it and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add ajinomoto and put the remaining vegetables with the chicken stock.
- Now add flour to the mixture and blend well using a spoon.
- Mix cream, pepper and salt to it.
- Boil for 15 minutes on low flame.
- Serve hot with drops of chili sauce on the top.