Pork Roast With Sauerkraut And Kielbasa
|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 pound boneless Pork Loin Roast
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 sprigs fresh Thyme Leaves
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 4 pounds Sauerkraut
- 1 pound Kielbasa (cut into 3-inch pieces)
- In a roasting pan place the roast and brush it with olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper, and sprinkle with thyme leaves.
- Place it in a broiler for 10 minutes, until it is lightly browned.
- Place the sauerkraut in a slow cooker and arrange the kielbasa around the edges.
- Place the roast in the centre and then top it off with the remaining sauerkraut.
- Cook on high for 6 hours.