Creole Pork Roast
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 Onion (cut into chunks)
- 1/2 Green Bell Pepper
- 2 stalks Celery Stalk (chopped)
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 2 tbsp Creole seasoning (divided)
- 5 pounds Boneless Pork Roast
- 1/3 cup Bacon Grease
- Mix the onion, pepper, celery, and garlic in a blender. Process until finely chopped.
- Add one tablespoon of the Creole seasoning, and stir.
- Cut eight half inch deep slits across the roast.
- Put the vegetables into the slits and rub the remaining Creole seasoning over the roast.
- Now, coat the roast with the bacon grease.
- Place it in a roasting pan and bake at 175 degrees C for 60 minutes until browned, while uncovered. Remove the cover and then cook for another 3 hours, until tender.