Pork, Broccoli And Rice Casserole
|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 cups Water
- 1 cup White Rice (uncooked)
- 1 1/2 pounds Roast Pork (cubed)
- 10.75 oz condensed Cream of Celery Soup
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper (ground)
- 1/2 tsp Curry Powder
- 10 oz package frozen broccoli (thawed)
- In a saucepan take the rice and water, and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 20 minutes after the water boils.
- Mix the pork, rice and broccoli in a bowl and stir in the cream of celery soup and mayonnaise.
- Sprinkle with pepper and curry powder, and cover the bowl in an aluminum foil.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 175 degrees C for 45 minutes. Then remove the foil and bake for another 5 minutes.