Sprouted Green Gram Rice
- 1 cup Sprouted Green Gram
- 1 Tomato
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1 tsp Oil
- 4 Green Chilies
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Bengal Gram Dal
- ½ tsp Garam Masala
- Coriander (for garnishing)
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup Cooked Rice
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds.
- Add Bengal gram dal, chilies and tomato into the oil and fry them.
- Add turmeric powder and garam masala and mix well.
- Add in the sprouted green gram.
- Add cooked rice and mix well.
- Garnish with coriander and serve.