- 1/2 kg Mutton Chops
- 200 gms Tomatoes (chopped)
- 75 gms Ginger
- 2 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1/2 cup Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- Few Green chillies (chopped)
- Red Chilly Powder
- 1-1/2 cup Curd
- A pinch Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- 3 tbsp Ghee or oil
- Salt to taste
- Put muttonchops, chillies, tomato, coriander leaves and salt in a pressure cooker.
- Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add oil or ghee and again fry for 10 minutes.
- Mix all the spices, red chilly powder, garam masala, nutmeg and coriander powder in curd.
- Beat the mixture properly.
- Add this to the chops and seethe for about 3 minutes.
- Keep in a pressure cooker and cook for about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Muttonchops are ready.
- Serve it garnished with a few coriander leaves.