Minted Blueberries With Lemon Cream
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream (well-chilled )
- 1 tsp fresh Lemon Zest (finely grated)
- 2 tbsp Water
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 pint picked-over Blueberries
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh Mint Leaves (chopped)
- Take a small saucepan and simmer water; add sugar, stir until it dissolves.
- Remove from heat. Allow it to cool.
- Now add blueberries and mint. Refrigerate (covered) for about 15 minutes.
- In a blender, beat the cream with remaining tablespoon sugar. Fold in zest; toss blueberries with lemon cream.
- Serve it chilled.