- To pressure cook:
- 1lb Mutton (washed)
- 2 tbsp Chilli powder
- 1/2 tbsp Ginger- garlic Paste
- 1tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 inch Cinnamon
- 1 Cardamom
- 1 Clove
- Salt to taste
- Water as required
- 1/2 tbsp Ginger-Garlic paste
- 3 Green Chillies
- 1 tbsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1 stem Curry leaves
- 1 cup Onion (chopped)
- Cilantro Leaves to garnish
- 3 tbsp Oil
- Take a pressure cooker and put it on flame.
- Add all the ingredients to pressure cook.
- Close cooker & pressure-cook mutton.
- Heat oil in a kadai and add curry leaves, slit green chillies and then add chopped onions.
- Fry till lightly brown and then add ginger garlic paste and fry.
- Add cooked meat, garam masala powder to it and mix well.
- Stir and fry well till the water evaporates and mutton turns brown.
- Garnish with cilantro leaves.