|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 pound boneless Pork Loin (cut into 3/4-inch cubes)
- 2 cups Zucchini (julienned)
- 1/2 pound fresh Mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 medium Onion (cut into wedges)
- 1 cup Green Pepper (julienned)
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 3 tbsp light Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Cold Water
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- Hot cooked Rice
- Coat a skillet with nonstick cooking spray and stir fry the pork for 4 minutes.
- Add the zucchini, mushrooms, onion and green peppers, and stir fry for 3 minutes until crisp and tender.
- Mix the cornstarch, soy sauce and garlic powder in a bowl.
- Pour this mixture into the skillet and bring to a boil. Stir for 2 minutes until thick.
- Serve it over the rice.