Makai Ka Bharta
- 500 g Corns (fresh)
- 3 Tomatoes (chopped)
- 3 Onions (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp Red Chili Powder
- 2 tbsp Oil
- ½ tbsp Garam Masala
- ½ tbsp Cumin Seeds
- 6 Green Chilies (chopped)
- ½ cup Green Coriander
- Take out the niblets and coarsely grind it in a blender.
- Heat the oil in a pan and put cumin seeds, let them crackle.
- Mix chilies and onions and fry for two minutes.
- Mix all the spices and fry for two more minutes.
- Now add tomatoes and fry with little water for 2 minutes.
- Add corn now and put half cup water.
- Cook on low flame for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander.