Apple Raisin Cake
- 2 Eggs
- 3 cups Refined Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp ground Nutmeg
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 1 1/2 tsp Cinnamon (grounded)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Cloves (grounded)
- 3 cup Apples (chopped and peeled)
- 1 cup Raisins
- 1/2 cup Walnuts (finely chopped)
- 2 cups sweetened whipped Cream with Cinnamon (for frosting and filling)
- Blend flour, sugar, mayonnaise, eggs, nutmeg, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves for 2 minutes.
- Grease two baking trays.
- Combine apple, raisins and walnuts.
- Mix it well for 10 minutes.
- Bake it on 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Frost and fill with whipped cream.