Swedish Cream with Summer Berries
|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 cups Cleaned Fresh Strawberries (hulled and sliced)
- 3 tbsp Brandy-Based Orange Liqueur
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup White Sugar
- 1/2 cup Plain Yogurt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Whipping Cream
- Combine the sour cream, sugar, yogurt, vanilla extract, and orange liqueur in a large bowl.
- Pour the whipping cream into a saucepan, and heat over medium-high heat just below the boiling point.
- Slowly stir the heated cream into the sour cream mixture. To serve, pour the cream mixture into 1/2 cup Irish coffee glasses to 1 inch below the rim. Top each glass with sliced strawberries.