- 3 Cups frozen blueberries
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 2/3 Cup water
- 1/4 Cup medium sherry
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 Baked pie crust
- 1/3 Cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Wash the blueberries and combine it with cornstarch, cinnamon, sugar and salt. Mix well.
- Now add the lemon juice and water and stir properly.
- Put the berries in the pie shell and spread evenly.
- Microwave the mixture uncovered at 375 degree F for 1 hour.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours. Top with sour cream.
- Blueberry Pie is ready.