|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Egg (lightly beaten)
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Curry Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 4 cups Vegetable Oil (for frying)
- Mix together pumpkin puree, egg, flour, baking powder, curry powder and salt in a medium bowl. Stir well until the mixture is smooth.
- Place a deep saucepan on high heat and heat vegetable oil for frying.
- Drop a spoonful of batter into the hot oil.
- Fry the fritters till they turn golden brown for about 2 minutes.
- Remove and drain on paper napkins.
- Serve hot immediately.