Vegetable Clear Soup
- 1/4 tsp Butter
- A few sprigs Cilantro/Coriander
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1/4 Cabbage (thinly sliced)
- 1 Carrot (cut into long and thin strips)
- 1/2 cup Sweet Peas
- 1 cup Cauliflower (medium-sized)
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Sweet Corn Kernels
- 1/2 cup French Beans
- In a pressure cooker, boil all vegetables (washed and chopped) till 2-3 whistles.
- Blanch the tomatoes; peel and blend them in a mixer with little water.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and butter to taste.
- Before serving garnish it with cilantro/coriander.