Hot Chicken Salad
- 300 g Chicken (chopped)
- ¾ cup Cream of Chicken Soup
- ½ tbsp Monosodium Glutamate
- 2 tbsp Almonds (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese (grated)
- ½ cup Potato Chips (crushed)
- 2 cups Celery (chopped)
- ½ cup Red Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice (fresh)
- 1 tsp Salt
- Combine all the ingredients except almonds, cheese and chips.
- Place them in a large rectangular dish.
- Leave it overnight in the refrigerator, do not freeze.
- Bake it on 350 degree Celsius in the oven for 40 minutes.
- Garnish with cheese, almonds and chips.