Swedish Chocolate Balls
|Calories Per Serving:
- 4 cups regular Rolled Oats
- 1¼ cups White Sugar
- ½ cup unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup Butter/ Margarine (softened)
- 2 tbsp strong Coffee
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 (1 oz) squares unsweetened Baking Chocolate (melted)
- 1/3 cup Coconut Flakes
- Take a large mixing bowl and combine together oats, white sugar and cocoa powder.
- Add butter and mix to form thick dough using your hands.
- Add coffee, vanilla and baking chocolate to the dough. Mix well until well blended.
- Transfer the coconut flakes in a small bowl.
- Take small amount of dough and roll between your hands to make small balls, about 1½ inch in diameter.
- Roll each ball into the coconut flakes.
- Refrigerate for about 2 hours to let them become firm.
- Serve cool.