|Calories Per Serving:
- 3¾ cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Cloves (ground)
- 1 tsp Ginger (ground)
- 1 tsp Cardamom (ground)
- 1 cup Butter
- 1 cup White Sugar
- ½ cup Brown Sugar (packed)
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- 2 tbsp dark Corn Syrup
- Sift flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, ginger and cardamom together in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine butter with white and brown sugars. Beat till the mixture turns light and fluffy.
- Add egg and corm syrup. Mix well to form a smooth mixture.
- Add the flour mixture and stir until well blended.
- Divide the mixture into 4 parts and wrap each one with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate the dough parts for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
- Grease baking sheets lightly.
- Roll out the dough parts one at a time on a floured surface.
- Roll the dough measuring 1/8 inch thickness.
- Cut into assorted shapes using cookie cutter.
- Place the cookies on the greased baking sheets.
- Bake for 5 minutes till the cookies are well set.
- Remove and cool completely.