- 2 cups Maida (Flour)
- ½ cup Banana Pulp
- 3 tbsp of Ghee
- 4/5 tbsp of Milk
- Combine the banana pulp with the maida, milk and add just little water to knead into a dough.
- Divide dough into 4 portions.
- Roll each portion into a thick chapatti with a rolling pin.
- Now lavishly spread ghee on the chapatti and cut into half inch broad long strip.
- Carefully pick up each strip and twist gently.
- The strip in the centre of the chapatti which are long in length should be cut into 2 halves and then twisted.
- Either dip-dash fry these strips in hot oil till golden and crispy, or bake these in a preheated oven at 180-C for 12-15 minutes or until light brown in color.