Crunchy Vegetable Salad
- 1/2 small Red Cabbage (shredded)
- 1/2 small Cabbage (shredded)
- 2 medium White Radish (grated)
- 2 medium Carrots (grated)
- 2 cups Sprouted Green Gram (blanched)
- 2 medium Green Capsicum (seeded and chopped)
- 2 tsp Oil
- 5 tbsp Orange Juice
- 1 tsp Mustard Paste
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Salt to taste
- White Pepper Powder to taste
- 1/2 cup Roasted Peanuts (crushed)
- In a large bowl, stir in the ingredients for dressing - oil, orange juice, mustard paste, lemon juice, salt and white pepper powder and refrigerate.
- In a serving tray, set up the vegetables- place the red cabbage, followed by a layer of green cabbage, carrots, radish, capsicum and bean sprouts and refrigerate.
- Before you serve, scatter roasted crushed peanuts over the vegetables.
- Stir the dressing and pour it uniformly over the vegetables.