Suji Ka Halwa
- 1 cup Suji
- 1 cup Ghee
- 2 cups Sugar
- 4 cups Water
- 2 Cardamoms, crushed
- 1/4 cup Raisins
- 1/4 cup Almonds, chopped
- In a pan, mix water and sugar and put them to boil.
- In another pan, heat ghee. Once heated, add suji and fry until it turns golden brown.
- Add cardamom, raisins and almonds to the fried suji. Mix it well.
- Now, add the sugar syrup to the mixture. Keep stirring while adding the syrup to avoid the formation of lumps.
- As the mixture starts to froth, remove it from the flame. The sumptuous suji ka halwa is ready to be savored!!