Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
|Calories Per Serving:
- ¾ cup White Sugar
- ¼ cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 Eggs
- ¾ cup canned Pumpkin
- ¼ cup Water
- 1½ cups All-Purpose Flour
- ¾ tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp Cloves (ground)
- ½ tsp Cinnamon (ground)
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Nutmeg (ground)
- ½ cup semisweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 400 °F (200 °C).
- Grease and flour a muffin pan.
- Combine together white sugar, vegetable oil and eggs.
- Add pumpkin and water. Mix well.
- Take a separate bowl and mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, cloves, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg together.
- Add the pumpkin mixture and mix well.
- Add in chocolate chips and stir gently.
- Pour the batter into the muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake the muffins for 20 to 25 minutes.