Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins
|Calories Per Serving:
- 2½ cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 cups White Sugar
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 Eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1 cup canned Pumpkin Puree
- ½ cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 cups Apples (peeled, cored and chopped)
- 2 tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- ¼ cup White Sugar
- ½ tsp Cinnamon (ground)
- 4 tsp Butter
- Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
- Grease 18 muffin cups lightly or you can line them with paper liners.
- Sift flour, white sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
- Take a separate bowl and combine together eggs, pumpkin puree and vegetable oil. Mix well.
- Add the pumpkin mixture to the flour mixture. Stir well to moisten.
- Add in the apples. Gently fold the mixture.
- Spoon the batter into muffin cups.
- Take a small bowl and combine flour, white sugar and cinnamon.
- Cut butter into the flour mixture and mix to form coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle the coarse crumbs on the muffin batter.
- Bake the muffins for 35 to 40 minutes till a toothpick inserted comes out clean.