|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tbsp White Sugar
- 1/3 tsp Salt
- ½ cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2½ cups Milk
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Combine together eggs, white sugar and salt in a medium bowl. Whisk until well blended.
- Add flour and milk to the mixture. Stir well until smooth. The batter should be of thin consistency.
- Heat a griddle or skillet on medium heat.
- Oil the griddle lightly.
- Spoon about 2 tbsp of the batter into the griddle. Tilt the griddle to allow the batter to spread out evenly.
- When the edges turn crisp, flip and cook on the other side for 1minute till it is lightly browned.
- Remove the pancake onto a plate.
- Apply some butter on the pancake.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Stack the pancakes on top of each other.
- Serve with sour cream, jam or honey.