Mushroom Stir Fry
- 3/4 ounces Dehydrated Mushrooms
- 3 Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 3 Carrots
- 1 cup Baby Corn
- 1/4 cup Canola Oil
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 cup Snow Peas
- 1 cup Scallions
- 6 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 2 tbsp Sherry
- 8 cups White Rice (cooked)
- 1 tbsp fresh Ginger (minced)
- 2 tbsp Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 3/4 cup Cashews (halved)
- Water to soak mushrooms
- Soak the dehydrated mushrooms in boiling water for 20 minutes.
- Heat 1/2 of the oil in a hot wok.
- Add chicken cubes; cook until it turns tender.
- Remove chicken and put it aside.
- Add rest of oil to wok.
- Add red bell peppers, carrots, bok choy, baby corn, snow peas, scallions, and dehydrated mushrooms (reserving liquid).
- Fry it for 3 - 4 minutes.
- Remove and reserve with chicken.
- Add the reserved liquid, cashews, ginger, garlic, sherry, and soy sauce. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Return vegetables and chicken to wok.
- Heat 1 minute longer. Serve atop white rice.