Mushroom And Pepper Pasta Salad
- 1/2 tbsp Vinegar
- 1 Tomato (sliced)
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- 200 g Whole Wheat Pasta Shells
- 1 Green and Yellow Peppers (halved)
- 50g Mushrooms (sliced)
- 50g Black Eyed Beans (soaked and boiled)
- 2 tbsp Fresh Coriander (chopped)
- 1 bunch Spring Onions (chopped)
- On a frying pan, fry green and yellow peppers till the skin is slightly charred.
- Boil pasta with salt for 15 minutes; until it is soft and then drain it.
- Mix vinegar, oil, coriander and tomato slices in a bowl. Now add pasta and stir well.
- Peel the peppers, slice and deseed them.
- Add this to the pasta mixture, along with mushrooms, spring onions and beans.
- Top it with salt and black pepper.
- Serve it chilled.