- A few drops of Hazelnut Syrup
- 4 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 100 g Dark Chocolate
- 4 tsp Instant Coffee Powder
- 41/2 cups Milk
- In a microwave oven, heat half a cup of milk for thirty seconds.
- Now melt chocolate for thirty seconds.
- Make a mixture of coffee powder, melted chocolate, warmed milk and sugar.
- Whisk well until it is frothy; add a drop of hazelnut syrup.
- Take a serving glass and add one tablespoon of coffee and hot milk; stir it well.
- In a half cup of cold milk, prepare foam and pour it into the glass.
- Toss cinnamon powder and serve it hot.