Norwegian Potato Salad
|Calories Per Serving:
- 3 lbs new Potatoes (small ones)
- 2/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- ¼ cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- 2 tbsp Chives (chopped)
- 2 tbsp flat leaf Parsley (chopped)
- Boil the potatoes in salted water till they are tender.
- Drain and cool the potatoes. Thereafter dice them.
- Transfer the potato cubes to a large bowl.
- Take another large bowl and combine vegetable oil, apple cider vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper, chives and parsley together. Mix well.
- Pour the vinegar mixture over the potatoes and toss to coat the potato cubes well.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.