|Calories Per Serving:
- 8 oz Lamb Meat (sliced)
- 1 head Cabbage (cored and sliced)
- 2 cups Water
- 1½ tbsp whole Black Peppercorns
- Salt (to taste)
- Take a large soup pot and arrange a layer of sliced lamb at the bottom.
- Add a layer of cabbage over the lamb.
- Repeat this layering till you are done with the ingredients.
- Place the peppercorns in a small piece of cheesecloth and tie it.
- Place the cheesecloth in the center of the pot.
- Pour water over the entire preparation and add salt, to taste.
- Place the lid over the pot.
- Boil the mixture and simmer over low heat for 2 hours.
- Remove the package of peppercorns and serve hot.