Grilled Oyster Mushroom
- 1 kg Large Oyster Mushrooms
- 2 tbsp Fresh Orange Juice
- 1 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp Red-Wine Vinegar
- 6 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Coarse Sea Salt
- Whip together juices, vinegar, and oil in a large bowl. Flip mushrooms with vinaigrette and marinate for 15 minutes.
- Transfer mushrooms to another bowl with tongs, reserving the mixture.
- If using a gas grill, preheat burners on high, covered, 10 minutes, then reduce heat.
- Grill mushrooms in 3 batches on a oiled grill sheet set on grill rack, with grill covered.
- Turn them frequently, until golden brown, about 5 minutes per batch.
- Transfers to the mixture as grilled, then toss with sea salt.