Roasted Honey And Spice Nuts
- 1-2 tsp Mild Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 pinch fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 10 oz mixed Unsalted Nuts (e.g. almonds, cashews, pecans, hazelnuts, walnuts, peanuts)
- 1 1/2 oz Butter
- 2 tbsp Clear Honey
- Preheat the oven to 300 degree F. Add butter in a pan and melt it in a low heat.
- Mix honey and season with chili powder, ground black pepper and salt.
- Now toss nuts and stir thoroughly until coated. Spoon the content to a large, non-stick baking tray and roast for 20-35 minutes. Stir it frequently.
- Allow it to cool down a little; eat hot or you can store it in a airtight contained for a week.