Shahi Chicken Korma
- 500 g Chicken (boneless and cut)
- 10 Cashew Nuts (chopped)
- 5 Almonds (chopped)
- 3 tbsp Clarified Butter
- ½ tbsp Garam Masala
- 3 Onions (chopped)
- 8 Garlic Cloves (crushed)
- 1 tbsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tbsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tbsp Turmeric
- ½ tsp Lemon Juice (fresh)
- 1 cup Yoghurt (fresh and thick)
- 1 inch of Ginger (grated)
- ½ cup Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- Beat the yoghurt well and mix chicken, turmeric and salt.
- Marinate for 20 minutes.
- Heat clarified butter or ghee in a pan and fry onion, garlic and ginger for a minute.
- Add coriander powder and red chili powder, fry for a few seconds.
- Now, add the marinated chicken and fry for 10 minutes on a low flame.
- Add 2 cups of water and stir it.
- Cover it tightly and cook for 35 minutes on a low flame.
- Now, add garam masala and dry fruits. Mix it well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve with butter chappati.