Microwave Raisin Bread Pudding
- 1/8 tsp Cinnamon (ground)
- 16 thick slices raisin Bread (cubed)
- 2 cups Milk
- 1cup white Sugar
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 5 Eggs (beaten)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Take a microwave safe ring mold and line it with bread cubes. Sprinkle 1/2 cup sugar and cinnamon on top of it.
- Microwave milk and butter on medium for 5 - 6 minutes until the butter is melted. Stir in eggs, ½ cup sugar and vanilla into it. Pour the mixture over the bread cubes.
- Cover it with a plastic wrap and microwave it at medium for 18-19 minutes or until the pudding is set.