|Calories Per Serving:
- 4 extra large Eggs (separated)
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp White Sugar
- 1 cup Milk
- 3 tbsp Sour Cream
- 3 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Beat egg yolks in a medium mixing bowl.
- Take a separate bowl and sift together flour, salt and sugar.
- Combine sugar mixture with milk and egg yolks. Mix well.
- Add sour cream. Stir well.
- In a separate medium mixing bowl and beat egg whites till they turn stiff but not dry.
- Add the egg whites to the batter.
- Heat a skillet or griddle on high heat.
- Add some oil.
- Pour 1 tbsp of the batter onto the skillet and spread it out evenly.
- Allow the pancake to brown on one side.
- Flip the pancake and brown it on the other side also.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve with butter, maple syrup or applesauce.